Harvest Your Resources is the theme of this year’s Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce Biz-Ness Expo. The Elkhart Public Library has a bumper crop of resources ripe for harvesting. Visit us at booth 139 for a demo of our Online Resources and learn how EPL can assist you with your business needs.
Biz-Ness Expo 2015 will be at the RV/MH Hall of Fame on September 30 from 3-7 pm. The event is open to the public free of charge. Come and explore the outstanding array of businesses and organizations available in the Elkhart area. (Pick up some cool freebies, too!)
EPL Main Library • 300 S. 2nd Street • Elkhart, IN
Friends of the Elkhart Public Library
BOGO Sale: One free book with each one purchased
Friday, October 2 • 9 am – 6 pm
Saturday, October 3 • 9 am – 1 pm
Spruce up your book and AV collections and support the Library.
- More than 200 Spanish language books – fiction and nonfiction
- Encyclopedia sets
- Chilton and Motor Auto Manuals
- Large Type books
- Books on CD
- Music CDs
- DVDs and VHS tapes – entertainment and educational
- Nonfiction books
- Lots of fiction books, including Mystery, Science Fiction, Romance, and Inspirational Fiction
20% discount for Friends of the Elkhart Public Library members!
Membership can be purchased at the sale.
Homework Help at All EPL Locations
Homework Help is available to all students from Kindergarten through 12th grade. National Honor Society students from Elkhart Central and Memorial High Schools will be on hand to help in many different subjects, and on a first come, first served basis.
Students should bring their assignments, as well as needed materials and supplies.
Times and Locations:
- Main Library – Mondays from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Cleveland Branch Library – Thursdays from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Dunlap Branch – Tuesdays from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Osolo Branch Library – Thursdays from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Pierre Moran Branch Library – Tuesdays from 4 to 7 p.m.
Homework Help is offered from September 7 to May 21. For more information, feel free to give us a call.
For more information, or assistance in using the EPL website, call 522-KNOW (522-5669)
Do you doodle when you are on the phone or waiting for an appointment? Why not try some directed doodling and create something amazing? Join Pam Eggers at the the Dunlap Branch Thursday, September 24 at 6:30 pm. She will show us how to make cards using the Zentangle® method of pattern drawing.